˗ˏˋ [EN] 30 Facts about ME ❤ ˎˊ˗



 It's me 💬
〰 ♡ 




1. My complete name is Jidapha Promkhod. People close to me called me Jida. But I want them called me Mild. Either way I don’t care.


2. I’ve a Chinese name it’s Liu Fang (刘芳) but my Chinese friends usually call me Fangfang (芳芳).


3. I’m full Thai and I was born on September. Blood type A. INFP.


4. I’m  super super super family oriented, Because family come first above anything else.


5. I love taking photos and generally not post those on my Instagram. Because I love to keep it in photography more than upload to SNS.


6. I love to spending time with movies and anime. I love a lot of movies but I’ve the only one anime in my mind. It’s Detective Conun.  My favorite character is Hello Kitty. I’d go bankrupt if I had the whole home adorned with it.


7. I love reading books. I can read any kind of books but not horrors. And I can’t watch the horror films either alone or with another.


8. Just a heads up. I don’t drinks or smoke or going clubbing. Pretty boring person.


9. I can go out with my bare face; I’ll put on make-up when I’ve some special event. But it’s just put on lip tint and loose powder. And my favorite perfumes are Victoria’s secret and Chloe Eau de parfum.


10. I’m Acrophobia. When I was young I used to climb an overpass in front of my sister’s school. So in that time have many many people laugh at me. And they say ‘wow~ that kid is so cute’ while I’m going to cry about my scared. 


11. I like to talk to people more in person then through text, so I don’t know I just really like having conversation with people in person and like hanging out with them.


12. I’m extremely introverted and I’m very shy in certain situation, I think if I’m in situation or if I go to something like an event or something where I don’t know anyone. I get really really shy and I don’t talk to people. But if I’m in somewhere where I know like majority of the people then I feel like comfortable and then that’s like a situation where I’m not shy.


13.   I really want to work dedicated to society.


14. I'm super emotional over other people's life, for example when  I watch some reality or something like that, when they sing a song about their life or tell their story life, I can't control myself at all. And in our world have many many poor people or homeless. Then I tear and like just so sorry for them.


15. I care way too much about what people say or think about me, like I just think about it way too back


16. I hate to going out for way too long, like I always need to come back home and be by myself for little bit and rest before I go out again. Do you know what I mean?


17. I still drink a milk and also take vitamins, because of I’m a weakness and always have a cold when the weather changes rapidly.


18. I love the way that people around 50 years ago flirts each other. They will write a letter and sent it to his/her home and pray that her father won’t found it.


19. I don’t like extremely weathers at all, like I used to think that I hated the heat like I hate it when it was too hot. Because I’m like super grumpy when it’s too hot. And the worst is I’m living in Thailand, the country which always 40 degree Celsius all day long, LOLOL


20. I’m cat person. I used to have 4 cats, and when they pass away I’m very very gloomy and feel better when I’m growing up. When I was young I used to scream every time I saw a cat on a street or something, because I wanted my parents to get me one so badly. And I don’t know I just love like cats and I love their personality more than like how cute they are. I think cats personalities is what I like more about them than the way how they look like  


21. I’m not Nomophobia. I love to do outsides activities and spend time with my family on weekend.


22. I don't like swimming in the deep ocean. I know this was like an absolutely lame back for my last one, but I couldn't think of anything really good. I don't like being in the deep ocean because I can't see what's under me and I don't know like the ocean is so huge and there's just so much stuff down there we don't know about. I'm a bit of Thalassophobia


23. I’m a novelist of an online website. My pseudonym is Daisy*. Cause I like their meaning and their looks. 


24. I’d rather write notes than listen in the class, and I love practical part more than theoretical.


25. I want to study Chinese for the reason that I want to make money more than now. I want my parents stay home and doing garden or traveling around the world.


26. I’m good at swimming. By cause of I took swimming lessons when I was a cute(?) baby.


27. I’ve absolutely weird laugh, everyone laugh at my laugh, Lol.


28. I really hate cyber-bullying. One of my friends killed herself because of them.


29. I’m good for leaning new languages but I choose Science – Math for my high school (Instead of language)


30. I’m not good in English but I’d love to speak or wrote it by the way 😍





Hope you guys enjoy reading
See you next time 👋
Bye 💨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

˗ˏˋ [EN] Get your new year's resolution ˙ω˙ ˎˊ˗