˗ˏˋ [EN] Get your new year's resolution ˙ω˙ ˎˊ˗




Happy New Year's world ~♡

How was your last year?
It's good, Isn't it? 



My 2017's full of insipidness. I finished high school and prepare my self to become a collegian. It's a bit of boring 😓 Then when I looked back to last year, I realized that I didn't set my resolution. I just waste my breath as if I still alive for today not tomorrow 😒





So〜 What's Resolution? 💭

It's just a promise that you promise yourself to be better than last year, to do something good for yourself or your family even your society. And the promise is not necessarily a big deal. it can be a tiny point in your life or huge like a mountain, just good for yourself and your society is enough


New year's resolution guide 💖

Be a better person 

Be happy, serious less

Learn something new 

Read more books

Lost weight 

Try to spend your time on outside activity 

Doing gardening 

Volunteer to help other 

Improve your language skill

Saving money for something you need

Keep bedroom clean 

Use more logic 

Pay bill on time 

Drink more water

Turn on music in stead of TV 

Quit one bad habit 

Take a full day off from social media once a month 

Read and watch more documentaries 

Organize your desk 

Try to write a diary 

Put your phone away an hour before bed 

Send thank you cards 

Make travel plans 

Travel more 



💙💙💙💙💙



SOOOO.........What's about mine?


What are you implying?
Do I need to change?? 

Well, Buddy, as far as I'm concerned 
I AM PERFECT THE WAY I AM 



Pff? I'm just kidding 😜



My new year's resolution it just a something that I had failed in 2017 and have some new goals in this year


Because I'm Jida who never want to has new friend named Failure



Hehehe..........


Improve my language

       Just saying, I'm a K-pop fan, and I love to watch K-Drama very much. This is the reason that made me want to study Korean language. Now I know about basic Korean's grammatical and know some Korean word. But the most thing which make me want to learn new language is 


I HAVE RUN OUT OF PATIENT TO WAIT A SUBTITLE 👊




 Lost weight 
       
       I want to lost 10 kg with no reason Hahaha




Saving money for Gopro

       This one is what I failed last years, I want new camera sooooo bad. At first I want Canon EOS M10 but I already has one already. And I just created a new photography Instagram account. 

       Okayyyyyy... that's nonsense reason but want is meaning want 




Make travel plan

       I want to have a self-trip to go to Chaingmai on my birthday month. I dream about walk around the city, try to eat something new ( but I'm not brave enough to eat fried insect 😱 ) keep every moment with my Gopro 


      I AM NOT A DAYDREAMER, SORRY




Travel more

       Let's take a plan to Chaingmai after I get Gopro



       YEAAAAAH !! 😂😂




Thanks for waste your time to reading my blog. However please spend your time to organize your new year's resolution to make your self proudly  


I bet that when you completed one, you must be praise and want to complete next one too 




Naturally human always thirst for victory 


I thirst the victory too even though I'm a angle 




💥 EMPHASIZE I AM NOT A DAYDREAMER LOL 😅😅😅







LATER!!

xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

˗ˏˋ [EN] 30 Facts about ME ❤ ˎˊ˗